Broadline Spot on Solution is the most comprehensive parasite control for cats. Innovate Technology for the broadest spectrum protection. A unique formulation offering both systemic and topical modes of action to target major parasites. Cats can pick up fleas, ticks and worms throughout the year, becoming re-infested whenever they are exposed to a contaminated environment. Your cat's risk of exposure depends on his/her lifestyle and the risk of different parasites. It's important to remember that it's not enough just to treat cats once against parasites, they need regular protection throughout the year. Containing two active ingredients that target fleas and ticks and two that destroy the main types of worms affecting cats, allowing you to target fleas, ticks and worms all at the same time.
- HOW TO APPLY BROADLINE: Easy and stress-free application, with a high value device the brings veterinary expertise to home users.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the blister along the dotted line. Then pull the lid away. Remove the applicator from the packaging and hold it upright.
- To apply BROADLINE pull back the plunger.
- Remove the cap.
- Part the fur in the middle of the neck between the base of the skull and shoulder blades.
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and apply the contents directly on the skin in one spot.WEIGHT RANGES FOR MORE ACCURATE DOSAGE: One application of BROADLINE kills both ticks and fleas, including immature flea stages, and prevents tick’s infestation for up to 3 weeks and flea infestation for 1 month. A single application treats major parasitic worms in cats, including zoonotic tapeworms and harmful non-diagnosable migrating larval nematodes. For more dosage information, please read the product leaflet information.