VetMed Antimicrobial Eye Wash is gently formulated to flush out dirt and debris from your pet's eyes.
It provides relief from burning and stinging associated with pollen.
It also gently removes tear stains by restoring the fur around the eye, back to its natural colour.
It contains no alcohol, antibiotics or steroids.
Suitable for all animals at all life stages.
• Helps to provide relief from the discomfort associated with conjunctivitis
• Helps to provide relief from eye allergy symptoms
• Cleans discharge in and around the eyes
• Reduces tear stains
• Flushes out the eye to remove dirt and debris which can help prevent infection and/or discomfort
• No alcohol, antibiotics or steroids
• Safe if ingested or licked
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Hold the bottle with the dropper tip facing the affected area.
Apply VetMed Antimicrobial Eye Wash to the affected area.
Repeat the process 3-4 times a day until condition is no longer visible.
If dressing is required, apply VetMed Eye Antimicrobial Wash each time the dressing is changed.
No rinsing needed and safe to use around the nose, ears, mouth and eyes.
For daily maintenance, flush once a day or as and when needed.
Consult your local veterinarian when used with damaged corneas, as application should be done under veterinarian supervision.
Keep out of direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
For external use only. Do not inject.
Keep out of reach of children.
If irritation develops, consult your local veterinarian.
Contains no harsh chemicals. Safe if accidently ingested or licked.