- ADAPTIL® Calm Home Diffuser contains a synthetic copy of D.A.P (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) and offers a natural and convenient way to constantly help manage stress-related behaviours in your dog at home.
Your dog will benefit from this product:
- If your dog has issues when staying alone at home (barking, whining, soiling…)
- If your dog fears loud noises like fireworks or thunderstorms.
- If your dog shows signs of fear at home for e.g. the loud noise of a vacuum cleaner, or discomfort when visitors come to your home.
- If your dog will be exposed to a new challenging situation e.g. welcoming a new family member.
ADAPTIL® is a vet-recommended product and is perfect for anxious dogs.
- Easy to use: Just plug and play: screw the vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket.
- Provides constant comfort for your dog, 24/7, managing stress-related behaviours in your dog during challenging situations.
- Trusted and recommended by vets.
- The efficacy of ADAPTIL® has been proven in numerous clinical studies published in reputable scientific journals or presented at international conferences.
- Millions of dog owners around the world have noticed a difference in their dog after using ADAPTIL®: their dogs feel more confident, more relaxed during challenging situations.
- Lasts 30 days.
The diffuser vial contains 2% Dog Appeasing Pheromone (D.A.P) in a mineral oil paraffin base (excipient).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Remove the vial cap.
Srew the diffuser onto the vial.
Plug the diffuser into an electric socket and switch on continuously for one month.
ADAPTIL® Calm Home Diffuser should be placed in the room most frequented by the dog.
For anticipated challenging situations (visitors at home, redecoration, fireworks…), the diffuser should be plugged in at least 24h before the event’s start, to expose the dog to the appeasing pheromones before the event.
The diffuser should be plugged in preferably at floor level next to where the dog is going to sleep and spend most of its time. However, if the dog gets destructive when distressed - especially when left home alone - it is advised to plug the diffuser out of reach (upright).
Leave the diffuser plugged in continuously for at least 4 weeks. Ensure continuous comfort to the dog with ADAPTIL® Calm by using a new refill every month. The diffuser should be checked monthly and replaced every six months to ensure optimum effect.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Do not cover or place under furniture or under any object protruding from the wall. This may iimpair the diffusion of ADAPTIL® Calm and/or leave residual marks (due to accumulation of the excipient).
Minimum clear distance above diffuser = 1,20 m
Do not plug below any electrical device.
Do not plug in upside down.
Do not use near air-conditioning units, vents, cold air returns or exhaust fans as it may increase the diffusion rate.
Do not use any other plug-in air freshener, home fragrance spray, oil burner or diffuser in the same room as the product as it may affect the efficacy.