- For healthy balanced development Kittens need an optimally balanced food filled with high-quality ingredients, including Fresh Meat as a better, healthier protein source that will gently support them as they grow into healthy adults. Ultra Cat Kitten Optimal Balance food is a complete and nutritionally balanced diet that has been scientifically developed by our veterinarian and animal nutritionist. It contains Vita-Cat, which provides the essential vitamins and minerals kittens need for a healthy and active progression towards adulthood, while Taurine promotes good eyesight development and healthy cardiac activity. Our new, vacuum-coated kibble locks the flavor in and introduces your kitten to a taste experience that they will love. The Ultra Cat Kitten Optimal Balance recipe is designed to suit the needs of your kitten and helps to ensure that they maintain an ideal body condition for a healthy and active life. Available in 2kg packs.
- Gentle Healthy Digestion - This recipe gently controls lean muscle mass growth whilst maintaining a healthy weight and contains easily digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absoption.
- Delicious Taste - Vacuum-coated kibbles that deliver a great taste experience that your cat will love.
- Made with Fresh Meat - For a better source of healthy protein.
- Eyesight and Cardiac Function - Taurine is added to help promote good eyesight development and healthy cardiac activity.
- Healthy Skin and Coat - Omega 3 and 6 Fatty acids assist in maintaining a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- With added Vita Cat - Essential vitamins and minerals aid in healthy development, body function and immune system protection.
- Dental Health - Contains calcium and phosphorus to protect teeth throughout their life.
Ingredients: Chicken (min 20% Chicken meal, min 4% fresh Chicken), Gluten, Rice (min 14%), Maize*, Animal Fat, Soya oilcake, Carcass meal, Fish and fish derivatives, digest, Minerals (including calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chloride, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium), Vitamins (including Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic acid, vitamin B12, choline), Acidifier, Amino Acids, Approved Antioxidants (*may contain at least 5% GMO) ULTRA CAT DOES NOT USE ANY ARTIFICIAL COLOURANTS OR FLAVOURINGS IN OUR FOOD, SO THE COLOUR OF OUR KIBBLE MAY VARY.
The kitten should be introduced to solid food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. This product can be mixed with water to make it easier for young kittens to eat. Increase the quantity of kibble as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when the kitten is able to eat the food alone. Each kitten is different, so depending on the kitten’s activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
|Age||Quantity in Grams Min||Quantity in Grams Max|
|6 12 Weeks||25||85|
|12 - 26 Weeks||50||115|
|26 - 52 Weeks||56||115|