Bravecto Spot on for Cats is a highly effective flea and tick treatment for cats. Its powerful formula kills fleas before the production of eggs thereby disrupting the parasite’s complete lifecycle. Within 8-12 hours, 100% of the fleas are eliminated from the cat’s body and the protection works for 3 months. Bravecto Spot on also kills 98% of ticks within 48 hours and prevents their recurrence for 3 months. Apart from that, Bravecto is also used for treating demodicosis caused by Sarcoptic mange mites as well as for curing Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Bravecto Spot on contains Fluralaner which acts as an insecticide and an acaricide. It inhibits parts of arthropod nervous system and has an antagonistic effect on ligand gated GABA and Glutamate receptors. This eventually leads to disruption of neural transmitters which in turn causes death of the parasite.
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Prevents parasitic infestation for 3 months
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Treats demodicosis caused by Sarcoptic mange
- Prevents flea infestation for 6 months and ticks for 4 months
- Is safe for use in cats more than 1.2kg and are over the 11 weeks of age
- Easy to administer
- Bravecto Spot on must be administered according to the weight and age of the dog as per mentioned in the table.
|Body weight of cat (kg's)||112mg||250mg||500mg|
|1.2 - 2.8||1 tube|
|>2.8 - 6.5||1 tube|
|>6.25 - 12.5||1 tube|
|>12.5||use in combination|
- Remove the pipette from the packaging and hold it in a upright position
- Open the pipette by rotating the cap
- Make the cat stand in a comfortable position
- Park the fur at the base of the neck so the skin is exposed
- Next, place the tip of the pipette at the exposed spot and empty the entire content by pressing the pack firmly
- Do not overdose the cat
- Avoid contact of the solution with eyes of the cat.
- Keep out of reach of children and other pets.
- Do not administer the solution orally.
- Wash hands with soap and water thoroughly after handling the product.
- Do not store with food, drinks or other treatments.
- The product must not be used on skin lesions or wounds.
- Must not be administered to cats that have a history of seizures, muscle tremors or have fluralaner sensitivity.