- Now the scientists at Cuthbert's have developed a coating for their nutritious, crunch treats which looks and tastes as good as chocolate, but does not contain any ingredients which we all know are harmful to dogs. Like all Cuthbert's biscuits, they are handmade in South Africa with love and care before being topped with Icing. Cuthbert's have added delicious flavours to the icing to make themIRRESISTIBLE!
Cuthbert's Crunchy Oven Baked Biscuit Treats are the preferred treat because:
- They are recommended by veterinarians
- They are enriched with calcium, Vitamins and minerals
- They help control tartar for clean, healthy teeth
- They do not contain any artificial flavourants
- They do not contain colourants
- They do not contain preservatives
- They do not contain unacceptable levels of selenium like other brands on the market
Wheat & whole wheat Flour, Meat & Bone Meal, Bran, Plant fats, Non-Lauric Non-sucrose Coating, Vitamins and Minerals, Flavourants, approved anitoxidants.