Lokuno Large Breed Puppy provides essential and functional nutrients for growth and healthy development of large breed puppies up to 14 months.
These include 27% protein to support healthy muscle development; bone nutrients chondroitin, glucosamine, green-lipped mussel extract, calcium & phosphorous; brain nutrients DHA & L-carnitine; and dietary fibre & prebiotics for healthy digestion.
Lokuno Large Breed Puppy does not contain any fish meal, synthetic colourants or flavourings, added sugar or Ethoxyquin.Lokuno pet food is scientifically formulated to adhere to approved international standards of nutritional adequacy.
It is manufactured in a pet food facility that adheres to regular traceability and hygiene audits to ensure that the food produced is safe and wholesome.
Lokuno pet food is manufactured locally, supporting local business and allowing us to stay cost-effective.
Available in 3kg and 15kg bags.
For every bag sold, R1 goes to animal welfare.100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this product.
- Promotes healthy bone development: Bone nutrients chondroitin & glucosamine, green-lipped mussel extract, calcium & phosphorous to assist in healthy skeletal development.
- Supports active learning: DHA & L-carnitine - brain nutrients to help support cognitive function.
- Supports healthy skin & coat: An omega 6:3 fatty acid ratio to support skin health & coat condition.
- Supports healthy digestion: Dietary fibre & prebiotics to support healthy digestive function.
- Supports muscle development: Provided by good quality proteins (meat-based protein is the most abundant ingredient).
- Healthy immune system: Essential vitamins & minerals to support a healthy immune system and hormone regulation & functioning.
|Crude Protein||270g/kg (min)|
|Crude Fat ||140g/kg (min)|
|Crude Fibre||40g/kg (max)|
|Phosphorous ||9g/kg (min)|
|Linoleic Acid||14g/kg (min)|
|Omega 6:3 Fatty Acids||5 - 10:1|
|Chondroitin & Glucosamine||800mg/kg (min)|
|Taurine ||400mg/kg (min)|
|Green-lipped Mussel Extract||250mg/kg (min)|
These recommended amounts are for average conditions. Your dog's requirements may vary according to its breed, age, size, activity and environment. Always ensure that your dog has free access to plenty of fresh, clean water - especially during very hot weather. Any eating disorder should be referred to your dog's veterinarian without hesitation. If you require further information on feeding and care, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Breed size||Expected Mature Bodyweight (kg)||Recommended Food Intake (g) per day|
|MONTH 1||MONTH 2||MONTH 3||MONTH 4||MONTH 5||MONTH 6||MONTH 12||MONTH 13||MONTH 14||Gestation |
(1st 42 days)
(last 21 days)
Chicken, Rice, Maize, Millet, Oil Blend (Poultry oil, Canola oil, Soybean oil and Linseed oil), Soy protein, Lentils, Green peas, Food yeast, Poultry plasma protein, Liver, Beet fibre, Calcium phosphate, Lucerne, Lecithin, Chicory fibre, Collagen, Linseeds, Limestone, Clay minerals, Glucosamine, Prebiotics, Butyrate, Nucleotides, Algae DHA, Chondroitin, L-Carnitine, Green-lipped mussel extract, Approved Vitamins and Minerals.