With 28.5% protein as well as Prebiotics, Nucleotides, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin, Glucosamine and other functional ingredients, Lokuno provides complete and balanced nutrition for puppies.
This recipe does not contain any synthetic colourants or flavourants, added sugar or Ethoxyquin.
Lokuno dog food is produced according to the highest standards of quality and backed by BRC GLOBAL STANDARDS*. Manufactured locally, supporting local business and allowing us to stay cost-effective.
Available in 3kg and 15kg.
For every bag sold, R1 goes to animal welfare.
- Supports active learning: Brain nutrients DHA & L-carnitine help support cognitive function.
- Supports healthy skin & coat: Omega 6:3 fatty acid ratio to support skin healthy & coat condition.
- Supports healthy digestion: Dietary fibre & prebiotics to support healthy digestive function.
- Promotes healthy bone development: Joint nutrients chondroitin, glucosamine & calcium assist in healthy skeletal development.
- Supports muscle development: Calcium, phosphorous & good quality proteins for muscle development & functioning.
- Healthy immune system: Essential vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system and hormone regulation & functioning.
Chicken, Rice, Maize, Oil Blend (poultry oil, canola oil, soybean oil, linseed oil), Soy Protein, Millet, Poultry Plasma Protein, Green Peas, Food Yeast, Beet Fibre, Liver, Limestone, Calcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Chicory Fibre, Mycotoxin Binder, Natural Clay Minerals, Prebiotics, Butyrate, Nucleotides, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Algae DHA, L-Carnitine and Approved Vitamins & Minerals.
These recommended amounts are for average conditions. Your dog's requirements may vary according to its breed, age, size, activity and environment. Always ensure that your dog has free access to plenty of fresh, clean water - especially during very hot weather. Any eating disorder should be referred to your dog's veterinarian without hesitation. If you require further information on feeding and care, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.