Epi-Otic Ear Cleaner is an alcohol free ear cleanser for cats and dogs. Its anti-irritating and anti-adhesive properties make it an ideal solution for preventing bacterial and fungal infections in felines and canines. It facilitates pet ear cleansing by removing earwax, debris and odor from the external ear canal and preventing ear infections and diseases.
Manufactured by Virbac, Epi-Otic ear cleansing solution is a mild, alcohol free formulation used for routine and advanced ear cleansing of dogs and cats. Very effective in maintaining aural hygiene of canines and felines, this solution is an ideal treatment for waxy and smelly ears as it removes wax and debris from the animal's ears.
Made up with anti-adhesive technology, this solution with salicylic acid and lactic acid as the active ingredients prevents bacteria from being attached to the surface of the ear skin. The topical solution with anti-odor properties removes excess moisture and assist in drying ears after the treatment. Suitable for all age groups of dogs and cats, it aids in treating otitis externa, a fatal ear disease found in cats and dogs.
Key Ingredients Salicylic acid 1.1 mg/ml and Lactic acid 25 mg/ml
- Irritation free, anti-inflammatory solution for ear cleansing of cats and dogs.
- Mild, alcohol free solution for cleaning ear skin and mucous membrane.
- Aids in tissue regeneration of inner ear.
- Prevents Otitis Externa, infections and other ear diseases.
- Removes dead tissues and debris from external ear canals.
- Prevents ear odor and itching.
- Ideal for routine cleansing of ears and maintaining aural hygiene.
- Shake the bottle before the treatment. To apply, invert the bottle such that the tip touches the ear canal. Squeeze out the solution and gently massage the base of the ear.
- Take cotton and wipe away earwax and debris from the interior of the earflap. Be gentle throughout the treatment.
- Repeat twice or thrice a week as a part of the routine ear care of cats and dogs. Use only on undamaged skin.Consult a veterinarian for further guidance.
Wash hands and exposed skin after treating the pet.
Avoid contact with eyes. If the solution enters the eyes accidentally then flush with lots of water.