FOR DOGS AND PUPPIES OVER 10KG AND UP TO 25KG
Topical prevention and treatment of mixed parasitic infections on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and weighing over 10kg and up to 25kg.
- Kills fleas on dogs and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae in the dog's surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs
- Treatment of ear mite infestation, sarcoptic mange, demodectic mange
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nemotodes including ascarids, hookworms and whipworms
Use only as Directed
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Use one 2.5ml tube per dog weighing over 10.0kg and up to 25.0kg.
Hold the applicator tube in an upright position. Twist and pull the cap off the tube. Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the tube. Twist cap to break seal, then remove the cap from the tube.
For Easy application the animal should be standing.
Part the hair between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze out the tube several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot.
Apply to undamaged Skin Only.
Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth. If this happens, immediately contact you Vet for advice.