Nutrostim Gel with Evening Primrose Oil is a high calorie nutritional supplement in a concentrated form. It stimulates appetite and can be used in all animal species.
- Nutrostim contains carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, vegetable fats, liver extract, lecithin and Evening Primrose Oil. Each 10g contains vitamin A 1000i.u., vitamin E 40i.u., thiamine HCl 10mg, riboflavin 2mg, pyridoxine HCl 5mg, vitamin B12 50mcg, vitamin C 5mg, nicotinamide 10mg, calcium pantothenate 10mg, folic acid 500mcg, choline 5mg, inositol 5mg, liver extract 50mg, evening primrose oil 110mg, fish oil 70mg, lecithin 300mg, manganese 2mg, magnesium 1mg, iodine 1mg, selenium 65mcg, iron 2mg, zinc 1mg. Metabolic Energy (calculated on dry basis): 34 Kcal (min).
- Stimulates appetite.
- Provides additional kilojules needed during convalescence from illness and/or surgery.
- Provides extra source of energy for working and hunting dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, etc.
- Could also be given as a healthy treat to animals who are not ill.
- Can be used to mask the taste of tablets where the animal is reluctant to accept this dosage form.
Directions For Use:
- 7-10ml (1½-2 medicine measures) per 5kg bodyweight daily or as often as required.
- Dosage can be adjusted for smaller animals.
- Nutrostim is palatable and will be readily accepted.
- Squeeze Nutrostim onto finger and invite animal to lick it off.
- If the animal is too ill to show interest, open the animal’s mouth and smear the gel on the gums.
- Packing 75g Tubes
- Storage: Store in a cool place (below 25o C)
Most orders take 1-3 working days to deliver and are dependent on where we are delivering to. Outlying areas can take longer than city centres. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
For more information about how delivery works please read our delivery terms and fees page.
Got a question about this product? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on 021 510 0897.