With 35% protein, 18% fat, naturally nutrient-rich superfoods, as well as a holistic blend of natural ingredients with added vitamins & minerals, Lokuno No Grain for cats provides complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all life stages. It also excludes grains which can help reduce itchy skin and supports easier digestion.
This recipe does not contain any synthetic colourants or flavourants, added sugar or Ethoxyquin.
Lokuno cat food is produced according to the highest standards of quality and backed by FSSC Global Standards in a South African Veterinary Approved Facility for Exports.
Lokuno cat food is manufactured locally, supporting local business and allowing us to stay cost-effective.
Available in 2kg and 7.5kg bags.
For every bag sold, R1 goes to animal welfare.
100% refund if you are not satisfied with this product.
- Real chicken & turkey: Healthy, easily digestible protein that provides all the essential amino acids.
- Egg: A rich source of nutrients, such as protein, minerals and vitamins helping maintain and repair body tissue and muscle, as well as supports a healthy heart and vision.
- Cranberries: Provides a rich natural source of antioxidants and supports urinary tract health in your cat.
- Added prebiotics: A combination of natural fibres such as beet pulp and inulin, to support digestive health.
- Natural antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin E & kelp: To help support the immune system and help cells fight free radicals.
- Taurine, calcium & potassium: Essential nutrients to help nourish and support a healthy heart and vision.
Chicken, Chicken liver, *Pea flour, Chicken and fish oils, Turkey, Whole egg powder, Pea protein, *Carrots, *Butternut, Liver extract, Brewer’s yeast, Beet pulp, Powdered cellulose, *Spinach, *Kale, Salmon oil, *Chickpeas, Inulin, Minerals, Organic acids, Vitamins, Amino acids, Taurine, *Kelp, *Cranberry extract and Antioxidants.
*Superfoods: Ingredients that supply nutrient fortification over and above meeting essential needs and provides a source of Antioxidants, Omega fatty acids and Prebiotic fibre.
|Total Fat ||18%|
|EPA & DHA||1%|
|Vitamin A||10 000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||150 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||75 mg/kg|
|Metabolisable Energy||400 kcal/100g|
These recommended amounts are for average conditions. Your cat's requirements may vary according to its breed, age, size, activity and environment. Always ensure that your cat has free access to plenty of fresh, clean water - especially during very hot weather. Any eating disorder should be referred to your cat's veterinarian without hesitation. If you require further information on feeding and care, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Weight of Cat (kg)||Recommended Food Intake (g) per day|
|Normal Activity||High Activity|