With 24% protein as well as Collagen, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Green-Lipped Mussel Extract and other functional ingredients, Lokuno provides complete and balanced nutrition for senior dogs.
This recipe does not contain any synthetic colourants or flavourants, added sugar or Ethoxyquin.
Lokuno dog food is produced according to the highest standards of quality and backed by BRC GLOBAL STANDARDS*. Manufactured locally, supporting local business and allowing us to stay cost-effective.
Available in 3kg and 15kg.
For every bag sold, R1 goes to animal welfare.
- Supports healthy digestion: Dietary fibre & prebiotics to support healthy digestive function.
- Supports cognitive function: DHA omega 3 fatty acids - brain nutrients supporting cognitive function
- Ideal weight management: L-Carnitine to support energy metabolism for ideal weight management.
- Bone & joint support: Calcium, phosphorous, green-lipped mussel extract, glucosamine & chondroitin to assist in skeletal maintenance & health
- Healthy immune system: Essential vitamins & minerals to support a healthy immune system and hormone regulation & functioning.
- Carb conscious: Rice for easier digestion and peas & lentils to help manage blood sugar levels for sustained energy release
- Muscle maintenance: Provided by good quality proteins (meat-based protein is the most abundant ingredient).
- Supports healthy skin & coat: An omega 6:3 fatty acid ratio to support skin health and coat condition.
Chicken, Rice, Maize, Millet, Green Peas, Oil Blend (poultry oil, canola oil, soybean oil, linseed oil), Lentils, Poultry Plasma Protein, Beet Fibre, Liver, Calcium Phosphate, Limestone, Lucerne, Linseed, Chicory Root, Collagen, Potassium Carbonate, Natural Clay Minerals, Prebiotics, Butyrate, Nucleotides, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Algae DHA, Green-Lipped Mussel Extract, L-Carnitine and Approved Vitamins & Minerals.
These recommended amounts are for average conditions. Your dog's requirements may vary according to its breed, age, size, activity and environment. Always ensure that your dog has free access to plenty of fresh, clean water - especially during very hot weather. Any eating disorder should be referred to your dog's veterinarian without hesitation. If you require further information on feeding and care, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.