The Olly and Max Pet Nail Clippers has an ergonomic grip to help keep your pet’s nails short, healthy and strong.
It is designed with precision cutting blades which allows you to cut in one smooth action.
It also has a safety stop to help prevent cutting off too much nail, as well as a safety lock that allows for secure storage.
Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Smooth cutting action
- Safety stop to prevent cutting off too much nail
- Ergonomic hand grip for comfort
- Hold your pet’s paw firmly with your thumb on the pad of their toe and your other finger on top of the toe above the nail.
- To extend the nail, push your thumb upward and backward just slightly while pushing forward with your other finger (on top).
- Start by trimming a very small bit off the tip of the nail.
- Avoid trimming the nail past the curved section as you risk cutting the “Quick” which is very painful for your pet and will cause bleeding.
- Regular trimming will cause the “Quick” to recede over time.
- Clean the product straight after you’ve used it and make sure it’s dry before the next use.
- If you happen to cut into the “Quick” causing bleeding, immediately apply pressure to the bleeding area with a clean cloth or paper towel.