Oticlear is a non-irritant ear cleansing solution for dogs and cats. It is a unique antiseptic ear cleaning solution developed on the basis of advances in dermatology. The ear cleansing solution helps eliminate excess wax, debris, tissue exudates and coagulum. The soothing solution is gentle on ears and prevents ear odor.
How Oticlear works on dogs and cats?
Oticlear ear cleaning solution contains weak acids such as lactic acid and salicylic acid. The effect of weak acids creates an acid pH within the ear canal and this provides protection against bacteria and fungi. It has advanced functional properties in managing ear health. Oticlear is an antibacterial flush and acts as an antibiotic potentiating agent.
Key Ingredients Lactic Acid and Salicyclic Acid
Manufacturer Cipla Vet
- Effectively removes all wax accumulated
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Provides healthy environment for tissue regeneration
- Helps in routine cleansing
- Antiseptic properties control ear infection
- Removes all dead tissues
- Formulated for regular use
- Safe to use on pet?'s sensitive ears
- Turn the cap nozzle to open the product and then apply into ear canal.
- Apply the oticlear liberally and then massage at the base of the ear.
- Clean the outer ear and accessible parts of the ear with cotton wool soaked with Oticlear.
- For routine cleaning, use Oticlear 2-3 times a week.
- Oticlear can be used prior to the application of other aural medications to provide cleaner environment for the medications to work.
For veterinary use only.
Store in a cool place.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
For topical use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Contraindications No adverse effects have been recorded.