- Simparica provides peak protection for ticks and fleas all month long with no decrease in effectiveness towards the end of the month.
- Kills fleas within 3 hours and lasts for 35 days
- Provides rapid relief for dogs with existing flea infestations
- Prevents and controls home infestations, killing fleas before the can lay eggs
- Kills ticks within 8 hours and last for 35 days
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Simparica is for use only in dogs, 6 months of age and older. Simparica may cause abnormal neurologic signs such as tremors, unsteadiness, and/or seizures. Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding or lactating. Simparica has been safely used in dogs treated with commonly prescribed vaccines, parasiticides and other medications. The most frequently reported adverse reactions were vomiting and diarrhea