With 36% protein as well as Taurine, Omega Fatty Acids, Cranberries, Vitamin A and other functional ingredients, Lokuno provides complete and balanced nutrition for kittens.
This recipe does not contain any synthetic colourants or flavourants, added sugar or Ethoxyquin.
Lokuno cat food is produced according to the highest standards of quality and backed by BRC GLOBAL STANDARDS*. Manufactured locally, supporting local business and allowing us to stay cost-effective.
Available in 2kg and 7.5kg.
For every bag sold, R1 goes to animal welfare.
- Supports healthy development: Contains high protein and fat levels, low levels of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants ideal for kitten growth.
- Supports brain development: Specially formulated for growing kittens, as it contains DHA to support healthy brain development.
- Supports bone and muscle growth: Protein, minerals and vitamins help support bone and muscle growth.
- Promotes healthy digestion: Natural vegetable fibres functioning as prebiotics reinforce the kitten’s intestinal health.
- Healthy immune system: Natural vitamins E and C help to strengthen the immune system, while cranberries provide a rich, natural source of antioxidants which support against bad bacteria.
- Supports healthy vision: Formulated with vitamin A and taurine for bright, healthy eyes and good vision.
Chicken (dehydrated chicken, deboned chicken & chicken liver), Whole Grain Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken & Fish Oils, Dehydrated Fish, Liver Extract, While Dried Egg, Brewer’s Yeast, Pea Flour, Beet Pulp, Inulin, Salmon Oil, Vitamins & Minerals, Amino Acids, Taurine, Cranberry Extract and Antioxidants.
These recommended amounts are for average conditions. Your cat's requirements may vary according to its breed, age, size, activity and environment. Always ensure that your cat has free access to plenty of fresh, clean water - especially during very hot weather. Any eating disorder should be referred to your cat's veterinarian without hesitation. If you require further information on feeding and care, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.