A protein-rich diet inspired by a dogs’ ancestral diet.
With 30% protein, 18% fat, naturally nutrient-rich Superfoods, as well as Rooibos, Taurine and other functional ingredients, Lokuno No Grain provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs. It also excludes grains which can help prevent potential food allergens.
This recipe does not contain any synthetic colourants or flavourants, added sugar or Ethoxyquin.
Lokuno dog food is produced according to the highest standards of quality and backed by BRC GLOBAL STANDARDS*. Manufactured locally, supporting local business and allowing us to stay cost-effective.
Available in 3kg, 8kg and 15kg.
For every bag sold, R1 goes to animal welfare.
- Egg: A highly digestible protein and provides dogs with amino acids (their building blocks), nutrients; and is rich in vitamins.
- Carrots: A natural source of beta carotene and dietary fibre that supports visual health and digestive function.
- Blend of Botanical Extracts: Blend of rooibos, chestnut, oregano, capsicum & cinnamon extract which serve as natural antioxidants to support protection of cells from damage caused by potentially harmful molecules.
- Chia Seeds, Linseeds & Marine Algae: Natural source of fatty acids to help achieve an ideal balance of Omega -6 and -3 fatty acids for skin, coat and cognitive health.
- Taurine: Supports heart health and fat metabolism.
Chicken, Peas, Canola Protein, Poultry Oil, Cassava, Sweet Potato, Lentils, Cold-Pressed Canola Oil, Chickpeas, Liver, Food Yeast*, Beet Fibre*, Alfalfa, Limestone, Fenugreek, Chicory Fibre*, Natural Clay Minerals, Collagen, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, L-Carnitine, Vitamin C, Blend of Blend of Butyrate & Botanical Extracts and Approved Vitamins & Minerals.
Includes *SUPERFOODS: Ingredients that supply nutrient fortification over and above meeting essential needs and provides a source of antioxidants, omega fatty acids and Prebiotic fibre.
These recommended amounts are for average conditions. Your dog's requirements may vary according to its breed, age, size, activity and environment. Always ensure that your dog has free access to plenty of fresh, clean water - especially during very hot weather. Any eating disorder should be referred to your dog's veterinarian without hesitation. If you require further information on feeding and care, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.